I love the scent of cinnamon in my house during the Fall and the holidays. I put this in my diffuser every day. It's a very true cinnamon scent and high quality essential oil. I love it!
Cinnamon essential oil benefits:
Cinnamon essential oil is a strong antibacterial and antifungal. According to the International Journal of Food Microbiology, cinnamon essential oil killed 92% of bacterial strains out of the 25 strains tested in 1987.
- Add cinnamon oil to your steamy bath water for muscle ache relief.
- Add a 1 drop of cinnamon essential oil to 2 ounces of water and use as a natural, refreshing mouth wash.
- Add to a spray bottle of water or vodka for a room freshener and sanitizer.
- Add Lavender to our pure organic shea butter and massage on feet before bedtime to promote restful sleep.
- Diffuse cinnamon essential oil to cleanse and refresh the air.
- Diffuse to create that warm holiday scent.
Directions for use:
Diffuse: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of your choice.
Topical use: Apply one to two drops to desired area. Dilute essential oils with Shea Butter, Jojoba Oil or Coconut Oil to minimize any skin sensitivity.
Cautions: Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.