Peppermint Essential Oil is excellent for mental fatigue and maintaining focus. Peppermint relieves headaches, clears the head and freshens the spirit. Diffuse to help stay focused while studying. Topically, Peppermint Oil helps soothe muscle pain. It's cooling effect reduces inflammation and swelling. Use sparingly in the bath to lift the spirits and invigorate. Great insect and vermin repellent.
- Add Peppermint oil and tea tree oil to a steamy foot bath to relief achy feet.
- Add a 1 drop of Peppermint essential oil to 2 ounces of water and use as a natural, refreshing mouth wash.
- Diffuse Peppermint essential oil with Tangerine essential oil for a refreshing and uplifting environment.
- Keep oil bottle on hand to sniff to relieve a tension headache.
- Add a couple drops of Peppermint essential oil to your favorite shampoo to tingle and stimulate your scalp.
- Add a few drops of Peppermint oil to a cotton ball to repel insects and rodents.
- Mix Peppermint essential oil with a little coconut oil to massage on your temples to stay alert and refreshed.
Directions for use:
Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of your choice.
Topical use: Apply one to two drops to desired area. Dilute essential oils with Shea Butter, Jojoba Oil or Coconut Oil to minimize any skin sensitivity.
Cautions: Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.