I love ❤️ this scent
The clean, sharp scent of Eucalyptus Essential Oils helps open nasal passages and clear sinus congestion. Diffuse this therapeutic essential oil for it's purifying properties. The anti-inflammatory properties benefit arthritis and muscle pain when added to a massage oil.
- Add Eucalyptus oil to your steamy bath water to soothe muscle pain and relieve tension.
- Add a few drops of Eucalyptus oil to the corner of your shower floor for an invigorating, sinus relief, spa-like shower.
- Add Eucalyptus Essential Oil to an aromatherapy steam facial to help clear sinus congestion.
- Diffuse Eucalyptus essential oil to relieve stress and tension.
- Keep oil bottle on hand to sniff when you feel stressed out.
- mix 12 drops of Eucalyptus oil, peppermint oil and tangerine oil with 1/4 cup of white vinegar and 2 cups water in a glass spray bottle for a natural DIY surface cleaner.
Directions for use:
Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of your choice.
Topical use: Apply one to two drops to desired area. Dilute essential oils with Shea Butter, Jojoba Oil or Coconut Oil to minimize any skin sensitivity.
Cautions: Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.