Smells amazing! Can't beat this price for a quality essential oil.
Lavender Essential Oil is popular for its calming and relaxing properties. It's a must have essential oil used by many for peaceful sleep and to ease tension and anxiety. Used topically, Lavender essential oil is great for skin inflammations, dermatitis, eczema, scarring, burns, insect bites and stings. Lavender essential oil blends well with most other essential oils.
- Add Lavender to your steamy bath water for relaxation.
- Add a few drops of Lavender oil to pillows or sheets at bedtime.
- Nourish your skin with an aromatherapy steam facial using Lavender essential oil.
- Dab on your wrists for a herbaceous, floral perfume.
- Add Lavender to our pure organic shea butter and massage on feet before bedtime to promote restful sleep.
- Diffuse Lavender oil for a relaxing, peaceful environment.
- Keep oil bottle on hand to sniff when you feel anxious.
- Mix with equal parts Tea Tree and apply with a wet cotton ball to skin for rapid reduction of blemishes.
Directions for use:
Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of your choice.
Topical use: Apply one to two drops to desired area. Dilute essential oils with Shea Butter, Jojoba Oil or Coconut Oil to minimize any skin sensitivity.
Cautions: Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.
I found Essential Addictions a couple years ago and tried their essential oils. I have been using Young Living for many years and I will admit, I'm an oil snob! LOL. These oils are not only high quality but they're much more reasonably priced. I have tried several of their oils and they're all high quality and smell amazing. I'm a forever customer.