Geranium Essential Oil Benefits:
This pure essential oil is steam distilled and excellent for skin care or aromatherapy. Geranium has been used for centuries to treat acne, reduce inflammation, soothe anxiety and balance hormones and emotions. For skin applications, Geranium helps to prevent bacterial growth, promotes healing of scars, balances oil production by regulating our skins natural sebum. Can be used topically, as a compress, in the bath or diffuser.
- Add geranium oil to your steamy bath water for relaxation.
- Nourish your skin with an aromatherapy steam facial using Geranium essential oil.
- dab on your wrists for a herbaceous, floral perfume.
- Add geranium essential oil to our pure organic shea butter and massage on feet to promote emotional balance.
- Diffuse geranium oil for a relaxing, peaceful environment.
- Keep oil bottle on hand to sniff when you feel anxious.
- Apply with a wet cotton ball to skin for radiant, glowing skin.
- Add a few drops to your favorite shampoo to promote healthy, vibrant hair.
Directions for use:
Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of your choice.
Topical use: Apply one to two drops to desired area. Dilute with Shea Butter, Jojoba Oil or Coconut Oil to minimize any skin sensitivity.
Cautions: Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.
Like Geranium Essential Oil? Try our Balance Aromatherapy Blend.