Lemongrass Essential Oil Benefits:
The fresh, citrus scent of Lemongrass Essential oil has an uplifting effect and can be beneficial in treating anxiety and tension headaches. Use in the bath to soothe muscular pain and relief sinus congestion. Known to relieve muscle cramps when used in a massage oil. When diffused, it purifies and freshens the air.
- Add Lemongrass to your steamy bath water to uplift and refresh the spirit.
- Add Lemongrass essential oil to an aromatherapy steam facial to tone and purify the skin.
- Dab on your wrists for a fresh, citrusy perfume.
- Diffuse Lemongrass oil to calm anxiety and sooth mental fatigue.
- Keep oil bottle on hand to sniff when you feel anxious.
- Diffuse lemongrass essential oil in your porch to repel insects.
Directions for use:
Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of your choice.
Topical use: Apply one to two drops to desired area. Dilute essential oils with Shea Butter, Jojoba Oil or Coconut Oil to minimize any skin sensitivity.
Cautions: Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.