Strong anti-fungal. Reported to be a cell-regenerator and a strong aphrodisiac. Known for its earthy “hippy” scent, Patchouli Essential oil has a grounding and balancing effect on emotions.
- Add Patchouli oil to your steamy bath water for relaxation.
- Patchouli oil is said to be a powerful aphrodisiac. Diffuse in the bedroom to set a romantic mood.
- Nourish your skin with an aromatherapy steam facial using Patchouli essential oil.
- dab Patchouli on your wrists for a deep, earthy perfume.
- Diffuse Patchouli oil for a relaxing, grounding mood.
- Add a few drops of Patchouli and Peppermint to a carrier oil to create a tension relieving massage oil.
Directions for use:
Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of your choice.
Topical use: Apply one to two drops to desired area. Dilute essential oils with Shea Butter, Jojoba Oil or Coconut Oil to minimize any skin sensitivity.
Cautions: Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.