Tea Tree Oil Benefits:
Antiseptic, antibacterial, antifungal, antiviral, immuno-stimulant. The Journal of Hospital Infections found a ½ percent solution killed 60 strains of antibiotic-resistant Staph aureus (a bacteria that causes secondary infections in hospitals and nursing homes). Mild enough to be applied directly to the skin for insect bites, pimples, scrapes and abrasions. One of the safest yet most powerful oils you can use. Know for it's miraculous healing power.
- Add a couple drops of tea tree oil to a warm foot bath.
- Apply tea tree oil with a wet cotton ball to skin for rapid reduction of blemishes.
- Add a couple drop of tea tree oil to your favorite shampoo.
- Add to the diffuser to purify and freshen the air.
- dilute and use to calm irritated skin.
- dilute with coconut oil and apply to fingernails and toenails to combat fungus.
- In a glass spray bottle add vodka and a few drops of tea tree oil. Spray on yoga mat to disinfect, makes a great hand sanitizer.
Directions for use:
Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of your choice.
Topical use: Apply one to two drops to desired area. Dilute essential oils with Shea Butter, Jojoba Oil or Coconut Oil to minimize any skin sensitivity.
Cautions: Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.